Berkshire Life July 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 10:49 21 June 2017 | UPDATED: 10:49 21 June 2017
This edition of Berkshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/berkshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/berkshire
This month’s Berkshire Life includes:
• Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - voting open!
• Enjoying the hotels, pubs and restaurants along the Thames this summer
• Chilling out in Berkshire: Best places for ice cream
• Two people who keep Newbury ticking
• The changing face of Maidenhead
• Open gardens to visit this July
• Events and things to do in Berkshire this July
• Things to see and do in BBOWT nature reserves this month
• Buckinghamshire walk around Penn
• Summer fashion available in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
• Magical moments from Windsor Horse Show
• Finding out more about the wine courses at The Vineyard hotel
• The best places for al fresco dining
• Plus more property, fashion, style and food news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #BerkshireSnaps to berksandbucks.greatbritishlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @berkshirelife. You may see your photo in the next edition of the magazine.
• Things to do in Berkshire this weekend - Great things to do in Berkshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Berkshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Berkshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.