Buckinghamshire Life July 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 10:50 21 June 2017
This edition of Buckinghamshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/buckinghamshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/buckinghamshire
This month’s Buckinghamshire Life includes:
• Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - voting open!
• Enjoying the hotels, pubs and restaurants along the Thames this summer
• Meeting the team at restaurant group The Works
• The best music and theatre on offer in Buckinghamshire this summer
• Young opera stars on making the most of their weekend at home in Buckinghamshire
• Open gardens to visit this July
• Events and things to do in Buckinghamshire this July
• Things to see and do in BBOWT nature reserves this month
• Buckinghamshire walk around Penn
• Summer fashion available in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
• Magical moments from Windsor Horse Show
• Finding out more about the wine courses at The Vineyard hotel
• The best places for al fresco dining
• Plus more property, fashion, style and food news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #BuckinghamshireSnaps to berksandbucks.greatbritishlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @buckslifemags. You may see your photo in the next edition of Buckinghamshire Life!
• Things to do in Buckinghamshire this weekend - Great things to do in Buckinghamshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Buckinghamshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Buckinghamshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.