Buckinghamshire Life April 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 11:12 15 March 2017 | UPDATED: 11:12 15 March 2017
This edition of Buckinghamshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/buckinghamshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/buckinghamshire
This month’s Buckinghamshire Life includes:
• Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - voting open!
• Famous film locations in Buckinghamshire
• The former Wendover teacher who gets to see it all
• Visiting the National Film and Television School
• There’s a killing to be made in Midsomer
• Events and things to do in Buckinghamshire this April
• A walk through the rolling countryside around Crazies Hill
• Why it’s never too late to learn to dance
• Bonnie May reveals the secrets of feeding hundreds of artists and crew
• Restaurant reviews: The Botanist in Marlow | The Oxford Blue in Old Windsor
• Winner of the Berkshire & Buckinghamshire Life 2017 Landscape Painter of the Year competition
• The link between a grainy Sunningdale School photo and James Bond
• Glorious Gardens competition 2017
• A look inside a brand new manor house in Beaconsfield
• Plus more property, gardening, fashion and style news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #BuckinghamshireSnaps to berksandbucks.greatbritishlife.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook or tweet them to us @buckslifemags. You may see your photo in the next edition of Buckinghamshire Life!
• Things to do in Buckinghamshire this weekend - Great things to do in Buckinghamshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out in Buckinghamshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Buckinghamshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.